United States dollar ($) - USD
Nigerian naira (₦) - NGN
Pound sterling (£) - GBP
How do the funds in my wallet work?
When you fund your wallet, it’ll pay for all the promotion costs that you accrue on our website. As long as you’re running your promotions, your Wallet credit will be charged daily until it runs out.
Do the funds in my SocialGlamUp wallet expire?
Note: Due to COVID-19, all ad credits redeemed after 30 March 2020 will be a lifetime.
NB: If you don’t notice the funds on your wallet for more than 5 minutes after placing your order: Kindly chat or ring us up on the chat below.
Your Wallet on SocialGlamUp allows you to store your money in a digital wallet. You can use your wallet money for purchasing products & services from our store. All our customers can add money to their wallets using various payment methods including Bank transfers, Paypal, Bitcoin, and Credit/Debit card payments. We also have refund cashback rules for all our digital services in which case our customers will receive their cashback amount in their wallet account.
Why use your SocialGlamUp Wallet? With our wallet service, you won’t have to fill in the payment details every time. You can simply log in and pay for products using your wallet money. The customers will also get the advantage of earning cashback using the wallet money. Our admins can process a refund to the customer’s wallet.
How does your SocialGlamUp Wallet work? On the front-end, the customers can log in to the store and go to the wallet page from My Account. Enter the amount to add and then complete the checkout process just like any other product purchase.
Features of SocialGlamUp Wallet
- The wallet system works just like any other payment method.
- The customers can use various payment methods to add money.
- Our admins can process refunds using the wallet money.
- Customers can make a partial payment for any digital service
- Customers can view the transaction history.
- Customers receive notification emails for every wallet transaction.
- Our admins can adjust the wallet amount of any customer from the backend
- Users can transfer wallet amounts to other users.